Here are some pics of my Athearn GP40-2 that was in the baby mac paint scheme. This was in the detail shop along with my MP15 (the 4321 project is still there). Since this was already painted, the only painting I had to do was touch up painting from adding details. For the project I cut out the window to make it L shaped. I had to file off the existing headlights and replace with the vertical and horizontal pyle lights listed below. I cut the existing fuel tank down to prototypical size using a dremel and dewalt grinder. I discovered Micro Krystal and made my own lenses. I also added a Tsumani AT 1000 EMD 645 turbo sound decoder. I replaced the forward and reverse light bulbs with 3mm LED's. The was my first attempt with LED's and at the recommendation of a hobby shop guy I only used 560 Ohm resistors (this works, just the lights are very bright, but looks cool when Irun the train in the dark), I would try the 880 Ohm resistors next time.