Here are some pictures of my locomotive fleet. No. 1551 is an excellent Atlas model that only needed a tiny bit of modification. I added a plow to the front pilot, removed the stock horn cluster and replaced it with a different set in the appropriate location, and added wire grab irons from Blma models. No. 2502 is actually a modified High Speed model. I cut the handrails off and replaced them with an Atlas set, chopped and lowered the chassis to get a more realistic ride height, added a scratch built styrene plow, grab irons, and scratch built rooftop details. The trucks had to be modified, and the wheels replaced with plastic Atlas wheel sets. The model is unpowered, but it tracks well, looks good in consists, and there's plenty of room inside for batteries and some lighting effects, not installed yet. No. 1834 is my latest model. It's modified from an Atlas GP 7. I chopped the nose, just like our favorite prototype did, added that huge winterization hatch, front cab windows, grab irons, M.U. hoses, and beacon. The trucks are from an Atlas RS 1. Thanks to Atlas for making their truck frames completely interchangeable, all I had to do was snap them in!