Last month was very productive for me in terms of modeling. I tend to do things in batches, since N scale rail cars only take a few drops of paint apiece, it's just easier to do three or four at a time.
I made two types of hoppers. The 147xx series are made from Atlas 90 ton hoppers with the arched ends built up from styrene. The 144xx ones started with Micro Trains hoppers just to differentiate them a little. I added simple tabs to the ends to mimic the prototype somewhat. These models are not particularly accurate. They are too large, for starters, since the prototypes were 70 tonners. Also they have the wrong number of ribs, which makes the spacing of the lettering a bit tricky.
Still, I'm pleased with the result. My coal trains are a little more colorful now....