Number 751 (builder number 46856) is an Alco-Schen 2-8-2 (MacArthur type
formerly Mikado) built in 1909. The Alaska Railroad purchased it from
the Northern Pacific and it was placed in service on May 26, 1942. It was scrapped
to Bethlehem Steel in Seattle in 1947. The above photo is of no. 751 in Anchorage
on the turntable in front of the wooden roundhouse (that later burned down).