MP 115 no. 1552 at the Anchorage Fuel Facility. This unit was built by EMD (B/D 776021-1) in 1977, acquired from the Lake Erie, Franklin & Clarion #26 in 1992 and sold to the Broadway Rail and Equipment Company in Chicago in 2009. They turned their last revenue wheels for the ARR around 2:00 PM on March 3, 2009 and were pulled from service.
Photo courtesy of Randy Thompson