MP-15 No. 1554 in the Anchorage yard. 8/27/05. This unit was built (B/D 796358-1) by EMD in 1980, acquired from the Kelley's Creek & Northwestern #1 in 1993 and sold in 2009 to the Broadway Rail and Equipment Company in Chicago. They turned their last revenue wheels for the ARR around 2:00 PM on March 3, 2009 and were pulled from service.
Photo courtesy of John Combs