Nos. 1801-1810 and 1828-1830 are the ARR's old switchers. They are called
GP-7Ls by the railroad. All were originally black and gold, but the ones
that survived until state take-over were repainted blue and gold.
Originally these were all high nose units and were rebuilt to low noses
at Paducah Shops (except 1810 at MK). The unit was sold in late 1998.
Photo courtsey of The Durand Collection