Caboose 1069 E taken in November 2004 near Healy where the caboose is in
Cabooses 1065-1084 were built by Pacific Car and Foundry Co. in March 1948
and placed in service April 1949.
Photo courtesy of Jeff DeBroeck
Caboose no. 1069 in the Anchorage yard. (June 1984)
Photo courtesy of Tom Rinehart
From Pat Durand (11/22/04): "There was only one
of the PCF cars #1069 equipped with side doors according to Bob Barrett.
Here is a scan from the Moose Gooser of photo by Bill Thommason."