Photo courtesy of Robert Krol
Photo courtesy of Bob Harvey, winter 2000-2001
Photo courtesy of Stewart Sterling, July 2001
No. 1076 repainted a second time. "It takes a beating from the weather due to it's exposed location.
The cold, high winds and blowing snow combine to 'sand blast' it pretty good."
Photo courtesy of Bob Harvey, October 29, 2011
Curt Fortenberry adds, "Number 1076 was built by Pacific Car and Foundry of Renton, WA, in 1949. In the mid-1970's, PC&F rebuilt many of the cabooses to include new FRA approved glazing, removal of the running boards, and other items."
Cabooses 1065-1084 were built by Pacific Car and Foundry Co. in March 1948
and placed in service April 1949.