1. Never walk near or climb on what?
2. What tells you railroad tracks are near?
3. They are only wide enough for the train.
4. Never drive or walk around the crossing when they are down.
5. What can you expect to see on a railroad track?
6. What you should do if you can hear the train whistle. (----), Look and Listen.
7. If your car stops on the tracks, you should do this and run away!
8. Trains can't stop quickly, so never do this around tracks.
Give up? Do you need the answers? Click for the ANSWER KEY